How to Submit a Manuscript
1. Send your manuscript and a separate file with author information (see below) to info@YoungScientistUSA.com.
Alternatively, you can send the manuscript to our Russian office at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your manuscript will be reviewed anonymously by one of our experts. You will receive your evaluation results within 5 days.
3. Make a payment for your invoice using one of the payment methods available.
4. If necessary, your manuscript will be translated into English prior to publication.
5. When the book is printed, it will immediately be available for order at Amazon.com. You will receive your copy via the postal service.
All manuscripts should be submitted in English. If your manuscript is written in a language other than English (French, German, Russian, etc.), it can be translated by our experienced translators for an additional fee.
Please send the following information about each author in a separate file.
1. Full name
3. Name of organization
4. City, state or region, country
5. E-mail address
6. Mailing address
7. Number of hard copies desired
8. Section for your manuscript (see below)
Manuscript template (download)
Author Information file template (download)
Download a "Brief Guide To Writing Scientific Articles"
- Manuscript publication fee (per page) - $3.99
- Hard copy fee (per copy) - $6.99
- Delivery surcharge (per copy) - $0.00 to $24.99
- Translation fee (only if applicable, per page) - from $8.99
- Copy editing fee (only if applicable, per page) - from $4.99
- Natural Science
- Physical Science
- Earth Science
- Life Science
- Social Science
- Economics and Business
- Political Science
- Other Social Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Languages and Literature
- Philosophy, Ethics and Religion
- Other Humanities
- Applied Science
- Computer Science